Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 2...

Today is Sunday, Sept 26th. I had a GREAT night, slept well for the first time in a while, even had dreams. I think part of my problem is I rarely go into REM stage. Anyway, my first day of consciously altering my diet. I had a Slimfast shake for breakfast, a PB&J with a few grapes for lunch, and a salad with more grapes for dinner. Surely I had less than 2,000 calories today, so I expect to see some weight loss tomorrow AM.

Being that it's Sunday I watched Football all day and didn't really put any thought into my issues. I meant to go walking but didn't, although I did do some leg curls on my weight bench. As I sit here I think once I get a handle on my weight, my attitude will change, and it's clearly an attitude adjustment that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment